Marketing needs to be aggressive and to point, if you are going to carve out your market share in your chosen industry, and in this digital age we live in, there are a number of strategies that can empower you and your sales teams.
- Get on the Cloud – If all your critical data is uploaded to the cloud, then every member of your team has real time access from any location, plus users can update information. Your sales force can access critical customer data while out in the field and they do not need bulky software, as any device can be used to access the cloud data. Using the cloud empowers all of your sales force to have instant access to updated customer data, plus a salesperson can actually visit a customer unknown to them, as they can access all data on that customer.
- Video Conferencing – Using the right software, you can have meetings will your sales staff, and with features such as file sharing and whiteboards, you can get your message across to those who are in the front line. You can hold meetings with people in all locations; all you need is an Internet connection. There are specialised business communication companies that can provide an organisation
- Regular Face to Face Meetings – It is very important to have regular face to face meetings with your sales teams, and by using a 4-star hotel in Sukhumvit, you can talk to all of your salespeople and motivate them to achieve their targets. It is tough on the front line and without regular motivation, salespeople tend to become a little jaded.
- Rewards and Incentives – Nothing motivates salespeople more than rewards and incentives, which are usually cash prizes or other incentives like all expenses paid holidays, vehicles and IT hardware. These can be weekly or monthly prizes that are given to those who reach their targets and they would be awarded during sales meetings, which reinforces the desire to reach targets for those who have yet to achieve, as well as those who receive the awards.
- Training – All salespeople need training, especially in closing deals and encouraging potential clients to make a commitment, and by hiring professionals to train your sales staff, their skills can be honed. It costs a lot of money to have a salesperson sit in front a prospect, therefore it makes sense to provide up to date training to help your team convert enquiries. The more conversions a salesperson has, the more self-confident they become, and with the right training, your sales team can become very effective.
In this highly competitive business environment we live in today, you really do need to use every method available to empower your sales force, and with constant motivation, your team will develop their skills and this will result in an increase in sales.
All of the above will certainly assist your sales force to achieve their goals and this will help your business to stay afloat in these difficult times we are now experiencing.